For left-handed computer users, you’ll have the mouse on the left side of the keyboard. A typical right-handed mouse configuration can be frustrating for a left-handed user. Windows makes life better for “lefties” by allowing you to change the configuration of your mouse.
- Go to Start/Settings/Control Panel
- Double click the Mouse icon
- Select a the left-handed configuration
- Click on the Orb and type “mouse” (without quotes)
- Click on Mouse when it appears at the top of the list
- Now check the box that says “Switch primary and secondary buttons”
- Click Apply
While you’re there, check out the ways to change how your mouse works! You can change many things like the speed and appearance of the cursor, or adjust the mouse's sensitivity to double clicking.